If you are planning a trip with the girls this is it! Designed to give you the girl time you need, this trip sets a slow and relaxed pace and invites you to indulge in life simple pleasures. Find your happy place as you explore the wild outdoors, laugh with girlfriends and soak up some time with Mother Nature.
This beautiful island, named K’gari by the traditional custodians of these lands, the Butchulla people, who tell a dreamtime story about a female creator spirit who after helping create the wide bay area lay here to rest. This Girls Getaway inspires you to relax and enjoy the many natural healing properties of the island. Exfoliate your skin to be silky smooth with the pure white silica sands of Lake McKenzie, soak your hair in the rich tea tree waters of Lake Boomanjin and enjoy a natural foot spa from the little fish at Lake Wabby.
Relax into island time as Fraser Island’s best hostess looks after you every step of the way; with complementary champagne, mindful walks through the bush and home cooked meals that are healthy for you and our planet. With your every need taken care of and a natural day spa twist, this trip is just what you ladies need.
ABOUT THIS TOUR
- 3 DAYS/2NIGHTS
- INCLUDES QUAD SHARE BEACH CABIN ACCOMMODATION (twin and private room options available)
- A 4WD FOLLOW THE LEADER STYLE TOUR, DRIVE OR BE DRIVEN
- SMALL GROUP TOUR FOR GIRLS ONLY
- INCLUDES ALL FOOD, TRANSPORT, ACCOMMODATION AND PERMITS
- DEPARTS FROM NOOSA AND RAINBOW BEACH ONCE A MONTH IN JANUARY, MARCH, MAY, JULY, AUGUST, OCTOBER AND DECEMBER.
Girls Getaway Tour Sightseeing Highlights
GIRLS GETAWAY TOUR FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS
- Beach Cabins accommodation. Shared room (max 4) or upgrade to a private room for Twin and Queen options. All linens including shower towels are included in all room types.
- Tour Guide. A highly knowledgeable and female guide will guide you on this trip for girls.
- SUP’s and floaties. Free use for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
- Small group tours (max 16 people)
- 4WD Toya LandCruiser. Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. Driving is optional (driver must be over 21) or be driven by your guide.
- Campfire for those marshmallows.
- Natural day spa experiences.
- Mindful meditation.
- All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
- Sunset picnic, morning and afternoon tea.
- Free photos!
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS! Just select your desired pickup and drop off location on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics.
SUITED TO LADIES AGED 21+. Group bookings available for private tours for groups of 10+