Get away in style with our unique Glamping Escapes to world heritage wonder, K’gari Fraser Island. Unlike other options, this all-inclusive experience is extra special. It boasts small groups only and beachfront Glamping accommodation at our Eco Retreat.
Spend your days exploring all the beauty of K’gari Fraser Island and your nights around the campfire sipping on your favourite evening beverage. You could spend hours looking up at the night sky here, with no light pollution, stargazing on K’gari Fraser Island is special. Let the ocean lull you to sleep after an incredible day in paradise and wake up to a spectacular sunrise over the ocean – it’s a nature escape with a little more luxury.
Click on the More Info for details on itinerary, catering and pick up/drop offs
Starting with pick-ups from both Noosa and Rainbow Beach we then head to the island in a follow-the-leader style 4WD convoy. We will teach you everything you need to know about driving a 4WD on the beaches and sandy inland tracks so you can have a go or simply be a passenger in the reliable and rugged 4WD vehicles that will take you to some of the worlds most amazing places.
Nature Escape Sightseeing & Experience Highlights
Swim in one of the world most amazing crystal clear freshwater lakes, wonder though the rare type of rainforest that grows here, 4WD the endless golden beaches, and spot the abundance of wildlife that calls this incredible eco system home.
This tour is fully catered, with all your meals lovingly prepared for you, and provides you with all the fun of an adventure tour but at a slower pace and with even more fancy trimmings. It’s ideal for all nature lovers who love to walk, birdwatch and soak up the sun.
OUR GLAMPING ESCAPES FEATURE
- Glamping accommodation at The Eco Retreat on K’gari. King, Queen, Twin or Triple Share options available.
- Tour Guide. An experienced and nature expert guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari.
- SUP’s and floaties. Free use for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
- Small group tours (max 16 people)
- A unique Toyota Landcruiser 4WD experience for over 21’s. Driving is optional but highly recommended! All 4WD’s are automatic transmission (includes all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets)
- Boomerang. Throwing sessions/lessons
- Didgeridoo demonstration. Learn about the oldest woodwind instrument in the world.
- All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
- Free photos!
GLAMPING TOUR STAYS