K’gari Fraser Island is every photographer’s dream. Her rolling sand dunes, endless golden beaches, towering rainforest, crystal clear waters and abundance of wildlife is what earns this place it’s world heritage status.
This customised adventure experience is specially designed to suit photographers. Our expert guides with more than 10 years of experience exploring Fraser Island, will take you to the best spots at the perfect moment to capture the essence of K’gari paradise and the unique wildlife. With the right guidance and support from a local expert, a photography tour is one of the best ways to combine your vacations with your passion.
Home to the world’s only pure bred Dingoes, lace monitors, long neck turtles and more than 354 bird species, this is a nature lovers’ paradise.
Let us help you experience the island through more than just the lens as we embark on a 4WD adventure together. We will take care of all the logistics including catering, accommodation and tide management leaving you free to take it all in and capture all the magic that this paradise island has to offer.
ABOUT THIS experience
- BEACH CABIN, GLAMPING OR CAMPING ACCOMMODATION
- 4WD TRANSPORT
- EXPERIENCED LOCAL GUIDE
- ALL MEALS CATERED
- PICK UPS AND DROP OFF AVAILABLE (SUNSHINE COAST)
GET IN TOUCH
For a unique tour that will get you connected with nature and each other, get in touch with us today and let our team tailor an unforgettable adventure for you and your group.
Phone/sms +61 487 333 606 – [email protected]
PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS Sightseeing Highlights
PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS FEATURES
- Beach Cabins accommodation. Shared room (max 6). All linens including shower towels are included in all room types.
- Tour Guide. A local guide expert will take you and your group to the best places for the best captures.
- 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser. Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. Driving is optional (driver must be over 21) or be driven by your guide.
- Sunset Boomerang. Throwing sessions/lessons
- Campfire for those marshmallows.
- Didgeridoo demonstration. Learn about the oldest woodwind instrument in the world.
- All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
- Free photos!
PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS DEPART FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS!