Giving back is at the heart of what we do. Join us on one of our Conservation Tours to learn about and help look after the island. Spend half your trip exploring and the other half caring for K’gari.
Learn about the importance of the island’s biodiversity and fauna and flora. Take long walks along the beach collecting plastic and enjoy spending a weekend with likeminded people who care as much about our planet as you do.
Take home what you learn and inspire your friends and family to be the change we need to see in our world.
ABOUT THIS TOUR
- 3 DAYS/2NIGHTS
- INCLUDES BEACH CABIN ACCOMMODATION
- A 4WD FOLLOW THE LEADER STYLE TOUR, DRIVE OR BE DRIVEN
- DEPARTS FROM NOOSA AND RAINBOW BEACH 11 TIMES A YEAR.
Conservation Tour Sightseeing Highlights
CONSERVATION TOUR FEATURES
- Beach Cabins accommodation. Shared room (max 6) or upgrade to a private room for Twin and Queen options. All linens including shower towels are included in all room types.
- Tour Guide. An experienced and environmentalist tour guide will guide you and teach you how to take care of our land.
- SUP’s and floaties. Free use for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
- Small group tours (max 22 people)
- 4WD Toya LandCruiser. Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. Driving is optional (driver must be over 25) or be driven by your guide.
- Sunset Boomerang. Throwing sessions/lessons
- Campfire for those marshmallows.
- Didgeridoo demonstration. Learn about the oldest woodwind instrument in the world.
- All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
- Free photos!
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS! Just select your desired pickup and drop off location on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics.
*BEST SUITED FOR ECO WARRIORS AGED 10+.