We love to spend time giving back, it makes us feel so good knowing when we get to slow down and spend some time looking after this precious place. Join us on one of our Conservation Tours to learn about the incredible biodiversity here on this island and gets your hands sandy spending some time to clear some of the plastic that washes up on our beaches here everyday. Spend half your trip exploring and the other half caring for K’gari.
This tour provides an amazing opportunity to learn about the importance of the island’s fauna and flora as well as spend time with a true eco warrior that has devoted the last 10 years of her life to education and litter collection. Take long walks along the beach collecting plastic and enjoy spending a weekend with likeminded people who care as much about our planet as you do.
Take home what you learn and inspire your friends and family to be the change we need to see in our world, it’s just an all round feel good weekend.
ABOUT THIS TOUR
- 3 DAYS/2NIGHTS
- INCLUDES BEACH CABIN ACCOMMODATION
- A 4WD FOLLOW THE LEADER STYLE TOUR, DRIVE OR BE DRIVEN
- DEPARTS FROM NOOSA AND RAINBOW BEACH EVERY MONTH!
Conservation Tour Sightseeing Highlights
CONSERVATION TOUR FEATURES
- Beach Cabins accommodation. Shared room (max 5) or upgrade to a private room for Twin and Queen options. All linens including shower towels are included in all room types.
- Tour Guide. An experienced and environmentally minded tour guide will guide you and teach you how to take care of our land.
- SUP’s and floaties. Free use for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
- Small group tours (max 20 people)
- 4WD Toyota LandCruiser. Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. Driving is optional (driver must be over 21) or be driven by your guide.
- Story time around the Campfire
- Eco Games and Quiz Night
- All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements and are all plastic free!
- Free photos and Eco gift.
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS! Just select your desired pickup and drop off location on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics.
*BEST SUITED FOR ECO WARRIORS AGED 10+.