💚 CARING FOR COUNTRY BY JOINING A BEACH CLEAN UP ON K’GARI FEELS SO GOOD 💚
For people and for planet, this experience is exactly what your caring soul needs…
Giving back is at the heart of what we do and though it breaks our hearts that picking up rubbish off the beach is even a thing, it has never been more fun! Join one of our Beach Clean Up events to a fun filled 3 days of connecting with community and country. What is good for the land must come first, that’s Butchulla lore and here at K’gari Adventures we could not agree more. We are honoured to work with the Butchulla community and many others who selflessly care for country because it’s simply the right thing to do. We love bringing people to K’gari that are passionate about protecting our natural world.
Giving back to K’gari makes us feel so good and sharing that experience with people like you who care so much that doing nothing is not an option makes our hearts burst with happiness. So join us in slowing down and spending some time looking after one of the worlds most special places. Learn about the incredible biodiversity here on K’gari Fraser Island and why this world heritage listed treasure is being trashed by the pollution washing in from the pacific ocean. Get your hands sandy spending as you treasure hun for trash as we spend a day and a half un-trashing K’gari and another day and half exploring the island with our founders and the other half caring for K’gari.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn about the importance of the island’s fauna and flora as well as spend time with true eco warriors that have devoted the last 10 years of their lives to education and litter collection. Take long walks along the beach collecting plastic and enjoy spending a weekend with likeminded people who care as much about our planet as you do.
Take home what you learn and inspire your friends and family to be the change we need to see in our world, it’s just an all round feel good weekend.
ABOUT THIS TOUR
- 28th JULY & 27th OCTOBER 2023
- 3 DAYS/ 2 NIGHTS
- BEACHFRONT ACCOMMODATION
- FULLY CATERED
- A 4WD FOLLOW THE LEADER STYLE TOUR, DRIVE OR BE DRIVEN
- DEPARTS FROM NOOSA AND RAINBOW
- SUITABLE FOR ECO WARRIORS AGED 15+
- SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH A MEDIUM FITNESS LEVEL
- GLOVES & HIGHVIS SUPPLIED
ECO WARRIOR EXPERIENCE Sightseeing Highlights
ECO WARRIOR EXPERIENCE FEATURES
- Beachfront accommodation. Shared room (max 5) or add a private Twin or Queen room. All linens including shower towels are included in all room types.
- Tour Guides. Join experienced guides and founders Hana and Mark who will host and guide you all weekend.
- SUP’s and floaties to use at Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
- 4WD Toyota LandCruiser. Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. As with all our tours driving a 4WD along the beach is an option and a great experience if you are over 21 and been driving for more than 3 years.
- Story time around the Campfire
- Games, Quiz Night and inspiring presentations
- All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements and are all plastic free!
- Free photos and gift.
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS! Just select your desired pickup and drop off location on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics.
*BEST SUITED FOR GROWN UP ECO WARRIORS.