See the magical Lake Boorangoora, marvel at the towering rainforests, spot a wild Dingo, cruise along endless sandy beaches and lose yourself in the magic of stargazing on K’gari! Our Fraser Island Tours by 4WD teach you how to navigate the tracks like a pro and discover the best of this world heritage listed National Park with our all inclusive K’gari Adventure Tour
Switch off and reconnect with nature as we take care of everything for you. With all your meals lovingly prepared for you, beautiful beachfront accommodation, a campfire, reliable 4WDs and a great tour guide to show you around, we invite you to just take it all in. Our K’gari Adventure Tour gives you all the adventure you want for your island holidays but without any of the hassle of organising it.
Sustainability and cultural respect is at the heart of what we do and we hope our style inspires you to seek out more amazing travel experiences because when you book with us, you don’t just get an amazing adventure experience, you are support a us to protect K’gari. 💚
Click the MORE INFO link for our pick up & drop off information, Luggage transfers & storage, itinerary, catering and what to pack!
ADVENTURE TOUR FEATURES
- Tour Guide – A professional, experienced and adventurous guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari leading the convoy of 4WD’s
- Drive our 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers – Follow the leader style. All tag along 4WDs are Automatic. Driving is optional – must be over 21 & have held a full drivers licence for 3 years.
- SUP’s and Floaties – Included for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek
- Boomerang tutorial – Throwing sessions/lessons
- Didgeridoo Demonstration – Learn about the oldest woodwind instrument in the world.
- All Meals Included – Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
- Pick up and Drop offs – To and from Noosa and Rainbow beach
- Transfers & Luggage transfers – To and from Noosa and Rainbow beach
- Free Photos – Uploaded by your guide after the tour
- Adult Tour – Ages from 15 +
- Group Tour Sizes – Max 27 people (peak travel times such as summer and easter holidays can be a max of 31)
BEACHFRONT ACCOMMODATION FEATURES
- Exclusive use of The Eco Retreat
- Campfire – Always ready for evening marshmallows under the stars
- Hot showers and flushing toilets
- Eco friendly toiletries
- All hotel quality linens and shower towels provided
- Shared Cabin Accommodation – Max 4/5 per cabin, 1 Queen/3Singles
- Private King/Twin/Triple Glamping tent – Upgrades options for singles, couples and groups of 3. All bookings for 4 guests are allocated to 1 private room without cost
- Solar Power
- Hot water bottles, extra blankets and/or fans depending on the season.